Contract contents
Contract contents

If you believe that someone has breached a contract and that you have suffered a detriment, we are able to advise you about your position, prepare any claim that you wish to pursue, prepare the evidence and appear in Court for you. Also, if someone alleges that you have breached a contract, similarly, we can assist you.

Fixed Fee

If it suits you best, we can assist you with your matter on a fixed fee basis so there’ll be no unpleasant surprises.


If you require assistance, please fill out the form below. If you have a Court date, please tell us the date and the court location. We will then be in touch with you to find out a few more details.

Upload files

Please upload any relevant files, for example, a Statement of Claim and any Affidavits.

Upload files


Marbury Chambers